Monday, November 9, 2009

it's time for my stepmother tongue to come out

I had just finished my English for Academic Purpose (EAP) paper last 90 minutes..so obviously i'm still carrying the mood of writing..Alhamdulillah i managed to finish my writing within the given 2 hours time BUT with only 3 lines for the conclusion..APA style of writing really made me sick.According to Mr. Shahrul (2009), "This is your chance to increase your CGPA"(p. 4).

After being fed by all the formulas,equations,charts,numbers and symbols i (engineering super senior) have to write an argumentative essay by title 'retirees should allowed to rejoin the workforce'..after 5 mins of slight thinking, i chose to agree with the statement given since all the articles given seemed to have relevant arguments..if it was a homework,i really feel that i can do much better since this is another interesting perspective of life to ponder..But what to do..all the good luck wishes received can do nothing with the time..Luckily some inputs from secondary school history subject are still in mind..made me equipped with all Otto Von Bismark's theory as well as the labouring system during Renaissance and Pax Romana..hope those elements make my essay a little bit more interesting.

[intermission]Ok lah..my stepmother doesn't allow me to talk too much..stepmother..u know lah..that's why i love my mother more..hehehe..so, another 4 papers to go..i wish myself all the best...since my brain starts nyutnyut-ing,so i really think i need a long sleep..jumpa lagi di masa akan datang..
Salam..

Masa:2 jam lepas exam EAP




No comments:

Post a Comment